(TEA) is a private independent school that offers:
* God centered education
*separate classes for boys and girls after grade 5
* co-educational college prep classes for students in grades pre-k through 8;
* small class sizes;
* a challenging and exciting curriculum;
* extra curricular activities;
* a safe and nurturing learning environment; and
* academic excellence
To provide our students with a complete, foundational education for a lifetime of growth and wonder. We work to ensure that each child receives the basic building blocks in all facets of education in a caring and supportive learning environment. We instill our students with the skills and tools to keep the love for learning alive.
1) creative, independent thinking, goal orientation, self confidence and the quest for personal excellence for each student;
2) An educational environment which radiates high expectations and the means to achieve them and
3) love, consistency, attention and compassion for each student.