Our Staff, students, and parents at TEA will work together to help each student reach his/her full potential in academic and moral maturity. Toward this end, staff will make every effort to keep students focused on the following ten Character Virtues, which are our Core Values in school, the work place and society at large.
1. Responsibility: to fulfill one's obligations in a timely manner
2. Perseverance: to demonstrate "stick-to-it-ness"
3. Respect: to treat others and oneself with courtesy and care
4. Kindness: to care for others by offering help and showing gratitude
5. Truth: to be sincere in character
6. Citizenship: to fulfill one's responsibility
7. Courage: to act bravely and honorably when there is risk involved
8. Self-Discipline: to manage one's time and energies wisely
9. Fairness: to use the concept of equality making sound decisions
10. True Friendship: to select and to be true friends
"We must remember that intelligence is not enough.
Intelligence plus character - That is the goal of True Education"
-Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.